Hello, my name is Erik Lönrott. My friends call me Enki because I
apparently remind them of the famous Babylonian tale of Gilgamesh and Enkidu.
Like Enkidu, I too have a thirst for adventure but let's hope that my fate
is not to incur the wrath of the gods.
I was born in 1979 on a small island in the Mediterranean. My parents
came to this island to take part in an archaeological expedition and have
remained there since.
My interest in history and archaeology goes back to my childhood
when my parents would take me to ancient sites and tell me fascinating
stories of the past.
The year is 2003 and my journey begins here in Istanbul. I came here
to conduct further research on the Byzantine construction of the Hagia
Sophia. While meandering through the intricate winding passages of the
famous Covered Bazaar I came across a strange yet altogether fascinating
He was standing in front of a spice stall; his back turned to me.
As I came closer I felt a pair of eyes on me. When I looked up I noticed
he was looking at me through the polished glass cabinet on his left. It
was then that our eyes met. An extraordinary sensation crept over me, as
if I somehow knew this man. He turned to face me and introduced himself
This encounter was to change the very fabric of my existence; how
I viewed myself, the world and the mysteries it held.
Please introduce yourself first as well as your opinions about me and my adventures. I would like to visit you one day in my hyperrich cyberworld!
My Electronic Mail Address :
Visit Me Here
- Please visit them...
- Focus on The World. (Your Mediterranean online magazine... Obviously the best one... from our server in Australia.)
- Focus on The World. (Your Mediterranean online magazine... Obviously the best one...from our server in the U.S.A.)
- Focus on The World. (Your Mediterranean online magazine... Obviously the best one... from our server in Turkey.)
- Pasabahce (Most sophisticated glasswares manufacturer in the world...)
- Karada Inc. (Yacht chartering company which offers many wonders...!)
- Swissotel Bosphorus (Best accommodation place in Istanbul...)
- Kavaklidere (Best wine maker from Turkey...)